<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Milosevic is dead 

.

I hope it was a painful death. I hope he awoke sweating and panicked as his left arm grew numb and achy. His chest pounded and hurt with a pain that could only be described as lightning and thunder, ripping down his side. I hope he cried for his wife or mother. I hope he cried tears at his predicament- once a powerful leader- now and old war criminal squirming on a cold cement floor. I hope he felt some of the pain of his own victims, who took their last breath in one of his jail cells.
Comments:
Best regards from NY!
» » »
 
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?