<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 13, 2006

.

“When I got back from Iraq a little while ago, I went down to see the president, and I sat with the president, and he kept talking about terrorists. And I said, ‘Mr. President, if every single al-Qaeda personality, every single al-Qaeda operative or anyone like him tomorrow were blown away, you still have a war, Mr. President. This is well beyond terrorists.’ There’s an insurgency, Tim, a gigantic insurgency that has nothing to do with terrorists.“

Joe Biden to Tim Russert
Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Wheelchair parts and accessories spyware removal It distance learning courses in uk Work from home internet business Fruit slot reels christian financial planning
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?