<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

asshattery 

.

Who the Hell are the Bushies to call people who question his policies “defeatists”? I am sitting here years after the invasion that I knew would be a disaster and haven’t seen the first good thing come from this venture.

Now I could say the elections are the crowning glory of the Bush Mideast Extreme Makeover. But a couple of things. First, I don’t care about the Iraqis. I don’t think I ever really did. I have no more sympathy for them than I have for any people anywhere else, and I certainly have no more feelings for kids in Baghdad than I do for kids in Corpus Christi. Secondly, Saudi Arabia, Iran and China have elections and they’re nothing like democracies.

So elections mean nothing as the continued violence and chaos indicates.

But calling people who disagree partisan and unpatriotic is itself the ultimate in asshattery. Who is this AWOL cokehead to attack Americans because they are tired of suffering this war and this economy?

Good God remember this when you ask who hijacked civil discourse in this country.
Comments:
best regards, nice info here
 
This is very interesting site... » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?